Become Prosci-certified in an engaging virtual learning rxperience. Learn Prosci’s refreshed industry-leading change management methodology that is more actionable and accessible in a flexible online environment. Interact with peers, participate in focused online breakout sessions, and more.
Prosci is continuing to provide bi-weekly, thought-provoking live interactive webinars, as well as VILT (virtual instructor-led training). Providing a world-class experience is one of their core values.
Prosci is employing best practices in the VILT space leveraging their instructors with deep experience in leading both virtual and face-to-face training. These best practices include:
- Keeping participants engaged and focused using a suite of virtual engagement tools such as video feeds, virtual brainstorm groups, recorded project presentations, and interactive polling software to capture a variety of inputs in real-time (e.g., assessment scores, brainstorm inputs and planned next actions)
- Intentionally tracking individual engagement and “randomly” calling on individuals throughout the program
- Keeping the Certification program to a maximum of six hours of synchronous learning per day. The rest of the hours will be done through pre-work, post-work and individual assignments during the 3-day period.
- Using several industry-leading delivery platforms for virtual training. Primary platforms will be Zoom, Poll Everywhere and the Prosci Portal.
What You Need to Succeed as a Virtual Learner:
- Uninterrupted time to focus, just like if you were in the classroom
- A computer or laptop with high-speed internet connection and webcam capable of showing you by video
- A functional headset or audio connection that has a speaker and microphone
The schedule below indicates the time you will be required to be live online and there will be additional assignments that you can complete outside of the required online time.
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7:00am – 3:00pm Pacific
Thursday: 7:00am – 2:00pm Pacific
Register now for any 2022 Q1 session at the member rate of $3500 (a savings of $1000 for ACMP members).
Not an ACMP Member? You can easily become an ACMP member and attend the training by following these simple steps.
*Please be advised that photos and/or video are sometimes taken at our events and may be used in our marketing and/or on our public internet marketing including but not limited to our website and social media identities.
By attending an ACMP Pacific Northwest Chapter event, you agree to allow photos and/or video of you to be used in ACMP PNW’s marketing including but not limited to our public internet marketing.