As the governing body of the ACMP PNW Chapter, we believe it is essential to cultivate a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community, so all chapter members, sponsors, and guests, can comfortably learn, engage, and grow as change professionals and leaders.
We also believe by committing ourselves and the chapter to this movement, we will help everyone gather fresh ideas and perspectives—that they may not see, hear, or feel on their own—to improve their change management initiatives and deliver better results.
Our first step in this work is to make our commitment clear through the following guiding statements about the ACMP PNW Chapter:
- We respect and value every person
- We nurture and elevate diverse perspectives
- We create open and safe environments for collaboration
- We seek equitable outcomes
- We seek to support diverse suppliers and vendors
- And we are insatiably enthusiastic about doing what we can to cultivate a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community.
We thank the ACMP Global Board of Directors for their leadership in issuing a DEI statement in May, 2021. We were inspired by your words and took the liberty to embrace some for our own statement.
ACMP PNW Chapter Board of Directors