Become a Certified Change Management Professional!
jTask CCMP Training will:
- Prepare you for the CCMP™ exam.
- Explain the ACMP® Standard for Change Management©.
- Describe how to implement the Standard at your organization.
jTask is an ACMP - Qualified Education Provider and PMI (Project Management Institute) – Authorized Training Partner.
The course satisfies the 21 hours training requirement for the CCMP exam and includes:
- Four instructor-led virtual classes.
- All electronic course materials.
- jTask CCMP Webapp PRO ($69).
- jTask CCMP MemoryPak (plus shipping).
- The ability to split the training classes between courses if you cannot attend all scheduled dates.
Register now for any 2022 jTask CCMP Training Course at our ACMP Pacific Northwest member rate of $780. Use the discount code: ACMPPNW to get $100 off the regular price of $880.00. jTask will then match your $100 discount and pay it to our Chapter, so do not forget to enter our Chapter code (ACMPPNW).
The training course has been delivered virtually over the past six years to students from 42 countries on five continents.
jTask teaches 13 Instructor-led public courses a year.
June sessions are full.
- Fri, July 8, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, July 15, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, July 22, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, July 29, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Aug 5, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Aug 12, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Aug 19, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Aug 26, 2022 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
*Please be advised that photos and/or video are sometimes taken at our events and may be used in our marketing and/or on our public internet marketing including but not limited to our website and social media identities.
By attending an ACMP Pacific Northwest Chapter event, you agree to allow photos and/or video of you to be used in ACMP PNW’s marketing including but not limited to our public internet marketing.